Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Welcome


Okay, so it is time I learned about blogging. I have been enjoying reading other peoples blogs and so I decided to try one myself. Here goes..... I am a mom, wife, daughter, sister and preschool teacher. I enjoy all these roles and take them very seriously. I live in Los Angeles with my husband and two year old son. I have a love / hate relationship with LA. I love the weather but pretty much hate the people and how expensive it is to live here. Right know this is where we need to be. My husband is an aspiring actor and, well, this is where they make movies, so here we stay. Both of our families live in Ohio which is really hard, but we are managing. They come and visit as much as possible, and my son has them wrapped around his finger.



Speaking of my son he is absolutely amazing. He is gorgeous, smart and funny. I could not have predicted how much I am enjoying being a mom. I work full time as a Montessori preschool teacher, am an horrible cook, an okay house cleaner, pretty good at laundry. The reason my family eats is because my husband is an AMAZING COOK and I am now spoiled forever. What we love doing the most is spending time together and having fun as a family.



This blog will follow our lives and how we are surviving this thing called life. I hope you enjoy it and leave comments.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Heeeelloooooo!! Welcome! Now... I've left a comment... it's your turn to FOLLOW my bloggie blog!! ;) xoxox